If you’re a pet owner from Tulsa, OK, there’s a good chance you’ve been to or at least heard of the Woodland West Pet Resort. It’s one of the most popular pet care facilities in the area, and for good reason!
They offer top-notch care for your furry friends, with all the amenities they could need while you’re away.
But is it the right fit for your pet? Read on for the complete review of Woodland West Pet Resort to find out.
Overview Of The Woodland West Pet Resort
Established in 1989, the Woodland West Pet Resort is conveniently situated off Highway 75 and Jenks Rd, near the Tulsa Hills shopping center.
This 80-acre estate is one of the state’s largest all-inclusive pet resorts and features both indoor and outdoor facilities for your pet to play, exercise, and relax.
The Woodland West Pet Resort also offers a wide range of services, including boarding, daycare, grooming, training, and more. They also have the renowned Woodland West Animal Hospital (AAHA accredited) right next door on the property for any medical needs that may arise while you’re away.
Plus, the resort can accommodate dogs of all sizes, with separate play and exercise areas for small, medium, and large dogs.
The indoor facilities include:
- spacious kennels (up to 80 sq ft)
- luxury suites (160 sq ft) with padded floors
- air conditioning/heating
- 24/7 live webcam facilities, and
- comfy beds for the dogs to sleep in.
The outdoor areas feature:
- playgrounds with agility equipment
- an on-site swimming pool, and
- plenty of room to run and play (an open and spacious 20,000 sq ft outdoor park).
Lastly, the resort also offers a variety of fun activities and enrichment programs for your playful pups to participate in while you’re away, including:
- obedience training
- socialization training
- agility training
- nose work, and more.
It looks like there’s a little something for every breed and type of dog at the Woodland West Pet Resort!
Woodland West Pet Resort Included Services
The all-inclusive pet resort offers five different boarding packages, depending on your budget and your pet’s needs:
- The Standard Boarding Package: Starting from only $26/night, this package includes a 16 sq ft private kennel, temperature-controlled runs, daily meals, and 4 times daily half an hour of off-leash playtime and exercise.
- The Indoor/Outdoor Package: Starting at $28/night, this boarding package includes the same basic services as the Standard Package but features a larger 20 sq ft kennel and a 32 sq ft patio with a doggie door to allow your pets to go in and out to the patio as they please.
- The King Kennel Boarding Package: This boarding option starts at $40/night and features a spacious and comfortable 80 sq ft kennel on top of the basic services.
- The Luxury Suite Package: Starts at $54/night and includes a 100 sq ft private room with live 24/7 webcam services and moonlight playtime every day in addition to the basic amenities offered in the previous packages.
- The Lamborghini Suite Package: Starting at $65/night, the resort’s priciest boarding option boasts a luxurious 160 sq ft private room, twin-sized beds, personal air conditioning/heating, and everything else that’s included in the Luxury Suite package.
In addition to the boarding packages, the Woodland West Pet Resort also offers a wide range of a la carte services such as daycare, grooming, training, and more.
The daycare services are reasonably priced at $24/day for a full day of play, or $17/day for a half day.
And the dog training services start at $30/day for a drop-off class which includes 1 hour of individual training and goes up depending on the length and type of class you choose. They also offer a 14-day doggy training Bootcamp for $900.
The Pros And Cons Of The Woodland West Pet Resort
Is the Woodland West Pet Resort the right fit for your furry loved ones? Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of the resort to help you decide.
Woodland West Pet Resort Online Reviews
We searched every platform we could to check out what other clients of Woodland West Pet Resort are saying. Out of the thousands of online reviews, nearly every single one of them was positive. Not just positive, but glowing. Let’s take a look at just a few…
We’re certain that Woodland West Pet Resort will offer you and your pup the same service that has everyone online raving about them.
Final Thoughts On The Woodland West Pet Resort
The Woodland West Pet Resort — Is Officially Doggie Approved!
Overall, the Woodland West Pet Resort is a great option for pet owners who are looking for a pet-friendly and all-inclusive resort with plenty of amenities and activities to keep their four-legged friends happy, well-cared for, and entertained while they’re away.
The range of services, spacious accommodations, and 30+ years of experience make it an excellent option for most pet owners.
However, it’s important to note that some of their services are on the pricey side — but, it’s still worth it if you can afford it.
So, if you’re looking for an all-around great pet resort in Tulsa, the Woodland West Pet Resort is definitely a solid option and one you can’t go wrong with!
Have you ever been to Woodland West? What was your personal experience with the pet resort like? Let us know in the comments below!